Saturday, November 30, 2013

I Am on My Way

I signed up for the "Y" on Black Friday. I was a little ticked when I saw how much it cost per month...UGH--$46.50 per month. Dang!! I better lose 10-30lbs from this membership. I want to start on tomorrow at 1pm, but it may not be until Monday.

I also bought a $15 work tote and a laptop for $150 (half price at the pawn shop Black Friday sale). Oh yeah and I braved the Black Friday crowd to buy glue for my chair leg....So people will stop falling over in it. Of course the glue that was recommended was crap, so I had to go all the way to Lowes to buy Gorilla glue.

I have enjoyed my Thanksgiving Holiday. I've slept, ate, shopped, and finished my laundry (well I started finishing it).

I will be gearing up for school in the Spring. I'll be taking a microeconomics class at the community college and another class at the university....

I'm on my way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...