Saturday, November 16, 2013

So In Love With YOU

I've been in love before, but never like this! This love is making me HIGH. I'm so in high I had a hangover from last night sans the nasty side effects. I'm in love with THIS love and I never want it to stop. And I wanna tell everyone. If everyone knew this type of love there wouldn't be much .... in the world.

So who am I in love with?

JESUS

Speaking of being in love there is a new movie out--I'm in Love with a Church Girl.

When I heard about it and watched the trailor, I was on the fence. I mean I've dated guys who were not saved and it was all to my detriment. But I think I may have pre-judged the movie. I do want to watch it cuz I'm a sucker for love stories. I'm not even sure if it will show here but I'll try to go see it in theaters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...