Monday, November 25, 2013

The Adventures Never Stop

I can truly say that I do not live a boring life. I was awakened at 4am by noise on the parking lot. I opened my eyes and realized that I was seeing flashing police lights. I looked outside and there was a huge fire truck on the back parking lot and in the background something was on FIRE!!!

WHAT???

I looked again and noticed that it was someone's car.

YEP, someone's car was on fire on the parking lot. I put on my robe and house shoes and went to investigate. The car was going up in flames. I didn't want to start snapping pics as the fired department was already out there to put it out....so I kept my camera to myself. I talked to the fire inspector and he said that he wasn't sure if the car was set on fire or if it was something electrical. He told me who it belonged to and there was no one in the building by that name. I knocked on a few tenants doors and was told that they saw a light skinned guy driving the car. I've seen the vehicle lately, but couldn't remember who I've seen driving it.

When the firemen put the fire out, they had to pop the truck to make sure that nothing was in the trunk. I was holding my breath (not literally) because I didn't want there to be a dead body in the trunk. There wasn't. LOL. The fire inspector said that sometimes people steal cars and then set them on fire.

WHAT????

I'm just glad it wasn't the building and that no one's car was next to it.....

Now, I have to try to get back to sleep.....Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...