Monday, November 25, 2013

190lbs

That's how much I weighed when I stepped on the scale last week. I'm afraid to step on there today because I had a whole 900 calories of red velvet cake over the past two days. But, all of that is going to change. In addition to my treaddesk (photos of my treadmill desk coming soon) that I've been using to work from, I am joining the YMCA. I can't wait. They said that on black Friday the joiner fee will be waived!!! I'm so happy.

Now, I'm getting into the season.

My goal has always been to lose 20-30lbs. The most I've lost was 25lbs over the past few years and I've always gained that back, but I'm going to pick that goal back up again. I can't wait.

I'm going to work on my schedule to lose 20lbs. I wardrobe depends on it!! My goal is to go to the work out classes.

I'm going to send a follow up email for my wedding dress. I'm always ring shopping and this is the new one that I've found. I LOVE IT!!

And it's only three grand. You can't hardly see the details because of the way it's is designed but it is beautiful.





No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...