Friday, November 1, 2013

That's Odd

I had a dream this morning that I was dating this guy that looked like Drake. He had swagger and was very well put together--so I thought. I would spend a lot of time with him and I even would sleep with him--not have sex, but sleep in the bed with him. For some reason, I was at my mom's and I would sneak him in to spend the night and I had my boundaries with him. We could not have sex and he respected that. I was goo goo eyed and in love and then my mom caught us. She disapproved and told me that she didn't like him. I couldn't understand why until one day we were hanging out and two people came up to us-they were case managers at the local mental health facility. They said that he had run away and they had been looking for him.

Then I woke up!!

Wow--I was in love with a man from the"loony bin:"

LOL.

That's why my mother didn't like him, she knew he was crazy even though he was fine and I loved hanging out with him, he was nuts!!!!

Thank God for warning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...