Friday, October 25, 2013

I Wanna Feel Like a Woman

There is nothing that makes me feel more like a woman, than a man. I mean a nice, taller than me, strong arms, good looking.....MAN!!!

 I've been in relationships with men that made me really really feel like a woman...I mean, girly, attractive....just downright SPECIAL!!

Nothing makes me feel more like a woman, than a GOOD man. And right now I don't feel like a woman. Especially after seeing my friend and her husband. I'm not jealous at all. I am totally happy for her, but the way he treated her, I am sure she felt so ladylike. And I miss that.

Man...I wanna feel like a woman!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...