Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Creepy

I was dreaming this morning and in my dream, I saw this creepy guy--kind of reminded me of Jason from Friday the 13th. But really creepy....

It was like the guy was tormenting me....like I was bound up and he was rubbing my leg like he was trying to molest me or something. He was wicked and had a perverted spirit. I don't remember the entire dream, but all I felt was sickening.

When I woke up, it was like the spirit of God was showing me how women feel when they are abused or raped. They are scared, traumatized and God has to heal their heart.

I don't know if I was having the dream because I've been watching too much SVU, but I "felt" how a woman would feel in that situation. I was terrified.

I pray for all the women, girls, boys, who have been raped, molested, abused--sexually and physically, at the hands of a predator. I pray for their mind, I pray for healing in their heart, body and soul. I pray that the love of God will rule in their hearts and minds. I pray for the spirit of forgiveness, in Jesus name, Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...