Wednesday, October 2, 2013

317 Area Code

I haven't been sleeping well and it's partly my fault. I mean, I just have a hard time at night, my mind races and I'd like for it to SHUT DOWN, but it doesn't so I watch TV. And in my case, since I don't have a TV (well, I have one in front of the treadmill, but that's for when I work out), I watch Hulu on my phone. Yes, I broke down and bought Hulu Plus because I wanted to be able to entertain myself somethings....

But, the other night, my phone churped. I had a text message. I moaned and turned over to check it, thinking that it was someone in need of some help and I was going to have to get up out of the warmth of the blanket....but it wasn't. It was a 317 area code.

HUH????

And the message simply said, "Sherry?" (not my real name).

And immediately I thought of Mister. I had been anticipating this text for a while now. I replied, "Yes," and the response was, "This is Mister (he used his real name) new number." I simply replied, "Ok," and went back to sleep.

I just left it at that. I really don't have the time to get involved right now, I don't have the spiritual acumen, so I'm just gonna pray. That's all....give it to God in prayer.

I pray for his mind and his heart. I pray that he come to know Jesus. I pray for his protection as he try to sort out his like....I just pray that the will of God be done in his life, right now in Jesus name. Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...