Friday, October 25, 2013

Thank God, I didn't Let My Emotions Rule Me

So, I had a emotional day yesterday because I got this email:

We need to meet as soon as possible. Give me a call so that we can schedule this meeting.

It was from my boss. And the subject to the email was, "Housekeeping." I was nervous because my boss told me that if I failed another housing inspection, I would be fired. And this was my third strike.

So, after looking on craiglist for housing, I went to the office to make an appointment. We scheduled it for 11am today. I got to the office at 5 til and was immediately received by my boss. She told me that I NEEDED to do something about my dirty apartment.

And just to clarify....I've been doing good in my housekeeping. The inspector simply came on Wednesday which was a day I needed to pick my co-worker up from a city 45 miles away and I left at 7:30am and I didn't take the time to put my bedding away and pick up my clothes off the living room floor, which is what my routine is. Also, my recycle bin is overflowing and the laundry is in the hallway because I needed to set up my computer in my room, so I moved the laundry to the hallway.

So, I am on a mission.....

This mission is called, Project Spic & Span.

I called Lambert cleaning and organizing service and for $200 and 6 hours, we are going to clean and organize my STUFF. I think I will even get rid of a lot of stuff too.  We meet for a consultation tomorrow.

Overall, I am glad that I didn't allow my emotions to control me. I didn't emotionally eat, sleep, or do anything detrimental.....

Thank God!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...