Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm Gonna Marry Robert

I'm smiling as I type this because it's soooooo........out there.

Let me start from the beginning.....

I had to call this place to see about reserving a room for a class and I spoke with Robert on the phone. I had no idea who he was. He was nice, gave me the information I needed and we hung up. However, I ended up not needing the place. This was in July (or maybe June).

In September I went to the place because I needed a room for a class and I walked into to the office and Robert was there. He stood as I was introducing myself and I heard him say, "Wow," but I paid that no attention at all. This was business and I needed to be professional. Also, the "wow," was unexpected and I'm not sure why he said it.

We conducted our business and I left until the day of my class.

Now....when I walked into his office, I was expecting an older, Caucasian man. But, instead, I got a young (maybe 38 or 40), black man, who was bald (I love a bald man). And he was nice looking (a little on the short side--I think we may have been the same height).

On the day of my class, I made it to the office early before it closed because I wanted to see him again. And I needed to see what this, "Wow," was. He was nice, helped me set up and got me supplies that I needed. I asked him what time his office closed. He said 5. I was to be there until 7, so imagine my surprise when it was 7:15 and he was still there. Not sure why exactly. Again, he was nice. We said our goodbyes and that was it.

Still don't know what the "wow," was about.

But, I been planning a wedding for the past few years. And I've gone to a few dress shops, and even to David's Bridal a few times. But, this time I went they wanted me to register with them. WHAT??? I've never had to "register" to look at dresses. But the lady was insistent. So I had to tell her when my wedding date was, which I DON'T have one and I had to tell her the grooms name, which I DON"T have one, so I just said Robert *&$%#@#  LOL. It just came out. His name just came out of my mouth. Then she wanted email address.  WHAT???  NO WAY!!!  I stopped it right there and just told her that I had been looking at a different store and I just wanted to see what they had.  She said okay and let me look.

Sheesh.


Now, I'm online chatting with Mister (I know, I know, I know) and he is asking about my boyfriend and again, I said his name is Robert. Oh, boy.....

The thing is, this Robert guy kind of reminds me of Mister. He has the same body type, the same---something. I'm not sure what it is, but he reminded me of Mister when I was talking to him.

Oh boy......





No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...