Friday, October 11, 2013

Lowes, That's Where They Are

I NEED a man.....Okay, maybe I don't NEED a man, but I surely WANT one and I think I've found the place......


LOWES!!

Yes, the hardware store. I was there today for about a half an hour picking up paint for the church and there were men coming out of the woodwork. Yes, some were married and had their wives, but there were quite a few who were just roaming around.

WOW, I haven't seen this many men just hanging out in a long time. And I don't know if it was all the hard tools and the metal stuff, but there was like testerone ooozing from everywhere.

For some reason, I don't see that many men at Menards, which is where I usually go, but now I'm going to Lowes.

You better believe it, the next time I need to buy a few extra screws for my next project, I know where I'm going.

I might try to recruit someone to help me with my tread desk cause I surely need some help with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...