Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On Top of That....It's Snowing

I make a conscious effort not to talk much about work, since most of my work is confidential. However, today was a doosy of a day....

First of all, it was cold outside. I mean, not just cold, but, "I think I need a coat, not a jacket," cold outside. And I didnt' wear socks or tights because my brain hasn't switched over to fall...winter's on it's way, yet because just two weeks ago it was like 80 degrees outside and I was wearing flip flops.

Secondly, I went to one place that looked and felt like there was some kind of seedy activity going on, then I went to another place where the owner was high (not exactly sure if it was the owner...it might have been a customer, but someone was HIGH as a kite and I thought I got a contact from the smell).

Then I went to a place where the owner (one of the owner's) had a gun tucked into the back of his pants. And it wasn't concealed.

On top of all of that.....

It started snowing on the way home.

WHAT???

I was freezing going in and out of those places and now I have to deal with the snow.

I'm not ready for the winter time. My brain isn't ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...