Sunday, November 24, 2013

I've Been Accepted

I got my acceptance letter. Actually, I've got two letters. One from the university and one from the program. I am so excited!! I'm only going to take two classes. I'm only accepted to the program conditionally because I haven't taken microeconomics.

UGH!! I hate economics. I tried to take it twice when I worked at the community college, but I dropped both times. But, I guess this time I really have to get through it. I want to take it online at the community college instead of the university because it would be cheaper, but I'm not sure if they will let me.

We'll see.

Thanksgiving is this week. I am so not in the mood. I don't know what's wrong with me, but I can't get into this season. I NEED to get into the season. I finally started wearing a big coat.... Mister will be in town for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see him. I know, I know. I don't want to get involved or attached, but I NEED some companionship. And so far, he is it. The problem is he doesn't know it. He seems to believe that I'm getting married soon. Well, my plan is to get married soon. To who, is the problem. We'll see how Thanksgiving goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...