Saturday, January 24, 2015

511

I had this dream. I was at a store getting groceries or something and I got to the checkout counter and I didn't have enought money for the bill at the self-checkout. So, I packed everything up and went to a different lane so that the clerk could check me out. I didn't have very many items at all and when she checked me out it was $511. The same amount that rang up when I was at the self-checkout. I didn't have enough money and I was a little baffled because there were only a few items. But I was more worried about the amount than the fact that it may have been wrong. How prideful is that?

God, I thank you for delivering me from pride. Pride will not ruin my life. EVER. In Jesus name, Amen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...