Thursday, January 1, 2015

We Made It

It's Amazing...We have made it to the year 2015. WOW!!!

January 1, 2015.

I talked to my uncle this morning and he had 4 resoluations. Very noble. I told him I didn't really make a resolution, my goal was simply to be better this year that I was last year.

Last year was not a bad year, but I was disappointed. I thought I would be getting married, but I haven't met anyone. I wanted to be more debt free than I am now and I'm no where closer. As a matter of fact I owe $2000 for tuition so I need to pay that ASAP.

One of the things that I remembered was a doctors bill that I never paid to a low-income clinic. I'm glad I remembered that because I'm going to pay that asap.

So, I want get better. I DON'T want my emotions to lead me. I want to walk in spirituality and not in my flesh.

I must admit, I'm pretty uncertain about this year, but I trust God and I'm going to follow His lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...