Thursday, January 8, 2015

God, Help Me With This Dream

I had the sweetest dream last night. I can't remember what I was doing, but I was sent to get something with someone and there was this guy following me, trying to talk to me. I kept blowing him off. We were going to get something simple, but it was like a journey and even at one point we were being pelted with small rock like things. At one point I woke up and since I was enjoying the dream because the guy was cute I went back to sleep and at the end of the dream, the young man and I went on a date. I told him I was avoiding him because I thought he was a teenager, but he was 3 years younger than me. When we were dating, we were talking about children, then my sister came to wake me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...