Saturday, January 10, 2015

To Vow a Vow

When you vow a vow to God, do not delay paying it, for he has no pleasure in fools. Pay what you vow. Ecclesiaties 5:4.

I vowed a vow to God today. My church is in fundraising mode. And we have a goal to meet in 6 months. My vow is $3000 in 6 months. So I need to pay $500 a month to my vow. This would push my giving up to $1500 a month which I LOVE!! I love being a blessing in the kingdom of God, but my sowing does not come without a reward. The Bible tells us that it is illegal to sow and not reap. So I pray that as I fulfill this vow the purpose of God will come into fruition in my life, in Jesus name. AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...