Sunday, January 11, 2015

I Choose

Two dreams:

I was laying down in a bed, but I think the bed was in church. I was sleeping and there were people around me like they were in a service or something, but I was just chilling sleep in this bed in the back of the sanctuary. Apostle walked by and called my name and said, "Come on," I immediately got up and followed him.

I woke up, went to use the bathroom, got back in bed and went back to sleep.

I dreamed again.

This time I don't remember the dream fully, but I was on the floor being dragged by our Apostle. Then  I woke up.

I don't know what the dreams about, but I choose the first one!!

I want to willingly be apart of God's kingdom plan. I'm too old and too heavy for someone to be dragging me along.

I willingly get up out of my sleep and slumber and follow Christ wherever He will tell me to go.


THANK YOU, FATHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...