Wednesday, January 14, 2015

2015 Season

The Number 15

1. Season of Freedom and Deliverance, Restoration, Liberty in every area of my life.

2. Season of Grace, the promise and release of the full amplication and manifestation of the fullness of God's enabling power. The promise of God's help in unusual ways. It is not my strength and might, but Gods. He will take care of things that seems hard in my life!!

3. Season for Sin Covered, not sin forgiven. Transgressions will NOT be used against me.

4. Season of Honor. The promise and release of elevation, promotion, visibility in obscurity.

There is no force that can hold me back when God says I'm supposed to be moving forward. There is no spirit that can bind me when God says I am free. There is no door that can be closed when God says honor comes on me. There is no one that can accuse me and remind me of my past and mistakes when God says my sins are covered.

So, I thank God for the season of Freedom, Grace, Sin Covered, and Honor in my life, in Jesus' Name. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...