Wednesday, December 10, 2014

21 Days

There are 21 days until the end of this year. WOW!!!

I can't believe the years are going by so fast. I'm not ready for next year. This year has been UP and DOWN.

I was homeless again--living in my car.

How did that happen? WOW!!!

Now I have my own place and I thank God for a roof over my head. I NEVER want to go through homelessness again. EVER!! It's not something that is fun. I have made no headway in my debt snowball. I mean I do pay my student loan, but the payments are interest only. So, I need to pay a big chunk of it off and I'm working on doing that, but I have to pay tuition. And I just signed up for a winter class that I need to take and that tuition is about $1200. So, I have to pay about $3200 for tuition.

Spiritually, I was UP and then DOWN and I hate that, but God is still good and HE LOVES ME and I LOVE HIM!!

I was thrown off when I thought this year was going to be the year for me to be married...God forgive me. I was also thrown off when I met car wash man. I actually didn't meet him, but he was flirting with me (I think) and it got into my spirit and I allowed that to cause me to sin.

But, I'm making it through. Thank God and next year will be BETTER. Actually, these last 21 days will be BETTER!! And I thank God for my strength!!

I've been fasting a little because I need it. And starting Jan 1, the church will be ont he corporate fast. I need to decree some things for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...