Thursday, December 18, 2014

Always Something Going On

Everytime I see Coach, I should know....THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON. I'm looking at the track record that we have. Every time we've seen each other, if I do a little digging, I find out that there is something going on.

I ran into him a few weeks ago and I was a little bothered, but grateful, that we spoke briefy and that was it. I was bothered because I was at Best Buy and I had just sprayed my dandruff riddled scalp with a tea tree oil spray. What you should know about tea tree oil is that it smells--not so good. It has this medicinal smell to it that I don't like, but I NEEDED to spray it on my scalp and I went to the store. Sure enough when he saw me he tried to talk to me and then came over. I think the smell of the tea tree oil turned him off which I am grateful for because I DID NOT want to be bothered.

Well, I just checked him out online and sure enough there was a divorce petition.

WHAT?????!!!!!

When did this happen?

The last time we was together it was summer 2014. I know it's been two years, but dag--married and divorced in two years. Dang.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...