Thursday, December 18, 2014

Where Do I See Myself This Time Next Year

I need to make my goals for the next year and I've been praying because the only thing I REALLY want to do is THE WILL OF GOD!!

So my goals are:

1. Pray more
I need to pray 3 times a day--morning, noon (or around noon) and night

2. Study my Bible more
I need to study my Bible at least once per day

3. Become more personable
I need to speak to people more and be more loving

4. Operate out of humility
Always be mindful of pride and how it tried to creep into my heart

5. Get out of debt
Pay $1000 on my student loan each month

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...