Saturday, December 20, 2014

Finish Strong

This year was a rollar coaster ride and it's almost over. But, I've got to FINISH STRONG.

I was a little bummed about not meeting someone special this year. It took me a minute to get over, but now I'm questioning God.

A couple months ago I met Carwash guy. It was late September. He was REALLY cute and for a few days I was just messed up thinking about him. and I hate that because I should not be desperate for a man. I DON'T want to be desperate for a man. So I never went back to see him.  But today, I came home from work and as my partner was taking me home we saw lights in the sky--kind of like seach lights that they use at clubs. So we decided to find out what was going on and we drove to where the lights were and it was an advertisement for the new Cricket wireless store in town. Bummer. LOL. But, as we were leaving the parking lot I spotted a pink tent just like the one Carwash Guy had and I told my partner I was going to come back and surely I did, but the tent was gone. Dang it. But then as I was getting gas I noticed a truck with the tent in the back and it was my guy, but it was some other guy and he told the gas station attendant that he would be back tomorrow.

So now I'm a little bothered because I see the tent and it reminds me of Carwash guy I want to try to see if I can find him. Dang, but is this the right thing to do?

I don't want to finish this year in a bad state. I gotta finish strong because that's how I will start next year. God help me, please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...