Thursday, September 25, 2014

I Want One of Those

I was working in Washington today and I stopped at a gas station to get some water. I see this black guy setting up a table and he was talking to another guy. Apparently he was selling something. As I was getting ready to leave he waved me over. I did not get out the car. I am not in the position to just be buying random stuff #debtfree.  So I stayed put and he walked over. I told him that I was working. He said he was selling some type of car wash cleaner and we chatted briefly. He then told me to stop by later and he kept saying it. And he complimented my smile #typicalsalesman.  I left with the intent of NOT going back. But dag was he CUTE!! I mean, he was EXACTLY how I like 'em.

I started to go back just to flirt. BUT THAT'S NOT WHERE I AM IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!!

I don't care how cute you are, it's not worth it. I know flirting may seem innocent, but I don't even have time for that right now.

Dag, but I wanted to. I still want to. At least to go take a pic for this blog post, but you know....God is good to me and not even a cute guy is going to get in my way! So, Satan, the Lord rebuke you!! In Jesus Name, Amen.

As I was driving, I started telling God that I want one of those. He is the type of man that I like and he is the type of man that I want--physically, that is. I have no idea what type of person he is but he really tickled my flesh. I haven't had a CUTE guy like that compliment me in a long time.

What does that say about me?

God, you gotta help me out!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...