Friday, September 26, 2014

Pink Shirt Guy

I drove by "Pink Shirt Guy" today. That's what I'm going to call him since I didn't get a name. He was wearing a pink smock for Breast Cancer month. And it was a cute pink too--like fushia. LOL.

But, I drove by and he was there peddling his products. I wanted to stop, but I think it would have been weird, so I just drove by. It's strange how something like just meeting a guy and him flirting affects a person. I had to pray for strength because the flirt in me wanted to come out strong. But, I had to beat back that fleshly desire. And I'm fasting too--I've made that mistake before and I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK!!  OMG!!!!  I need to keep it moving and I thank God for the strength to keep it moving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...