Sunday, November 30, 2014

House Becomes a Home

I'm almost done with all the unpacking. I have a few more boxes in the closet, but it's all books and old school stuff, so it will prolly stay in the closet. It was around this time 4 years ago that I was sleeping in my car, shivering. The snow was coming and I had no place to live until a friend of mine opened her doors to me. It was the lowest point of my life. Now here I am 4 years later in my own place again. No, I don't own my own home, but this apartment will do until I can afford my home. I've got a new sofa, a new bed ordered and I'm working on new insulated drapes so that I can keep the power bill low.

Now it's time to get back on track with my budget....

Thank God for my new home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...