Monday, December 13, 2010

I've survived 40° weather, 27° weather and even 20° weather.  I was scared when I saw the temperature was going to drop to 5°.  But, I survived.  My toes stayed warm and for the most part, I was warm, but there a point in the night when my arms got cold.  I have no idea why.  I was covered from head to toe and buried in layers, but the layers kept falling off my top half and my arms were cold.  So that made the rest of me cold.  Not unbearably cold, but it did wake me up.  


I was supposed go to the office at church this morning, but it took my car 30 minutes to start.  I HATE the SATURN company.  Why oh why won't they fix my car?????


I decided that the only way that I'm probably going to get around this is to have a remote starter installed on my car.  Then I will bypass the ignition to start my car and have no worries.  Of course I think I will have to put my key in the ignition some time, so hopefully, that won't cause a problem.  


I've totaled up my bills that I'm behind on and they total over $5000.


Car note:  $660
Phone:  $200
New tires:  $550
Debt Ret:  $350
Ameren:  $600
Storage: $120
Student Loan:  $$600
Hospital Bills:  I don't know because I have not looked at the bills.  I'm scared to look at the bills.  I have to go to hospital to talk about some type of discount for me.  






I'm drowning and I don't have anyone to yell to for help!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...