Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm Stuck

Yep, I'm sitting in my car in front of Jenny's house stuck. In the ice. My car started. I was elated!! I put the key in the ignition and it started. No stalling at all. I didn't have to wait 10 minutes or 20 minutes or 30 minutes before it figured out that it was me--the owner. So I rushed back into the house to gather my things. Grabbed my laptop, make-up, etc. and rushed back out because I do't have much gas. I got into my car, put it in drive and nothing.

The snow plows blocked me in with all the snow and I didn't think to shovel myself out yesterday. And I have n key to get back into Jenny's house. Thank God, I'm used to the cold.

A million things ran through my head--walk up the street to find Nicole's house, maybe she's still home, or even Kyle or Niecee may still be home. I was about to cry because I left my microphone in the house. I was gonna use that to call someone from my gmail account, then it crossed my mind to knock on the neighbors door to see if I could use their phone to call someone. But then i remembered yahoo has sms, so I could text someone. I text Quinn. She said she will be here in 20 minutes. I hope she means 20 minutes and not 30 or 40 or 50 minutes. I'm supposed to be at church at 9:45 in place to greet the people when I'm called on. I'm just gonna thank God that she will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...