Monday, December 27, 2010

Driving on Empty

I thank God that I was able to get back home without running out of gas. I was on pins and needles, but He came through for me. When I made it back home, Mel called me to tell me that he borrowed money from his brother to get me some gas. I told Mel, he didn't have to do that. He said that he get's paid on Friday, so it was no problem. So, I'm waiting on him to get her to take me to the gas station.

Before, I got home, I stopped at my mailbox and there were two bills in the mail. One was my Ameren bill for about $250, the other one was from the hospital. I just threw it in my bag. I have not opened a hospital bill since they started coming in the mail.

I was surpised at the Ameren bill. The last one I had was $400. Somehow it went down. When I started my car at the post office, it wouldn't start, so to pass the time, I went ahead and opened the hospital bill. It was well over $5000. WOW!!!!!! I knew ER visits cost a lot, but I forgot how much!!!!!!! I can only imagine how much the other one is. Man, health care really does cost and arm and a leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...