Wednesday, December 22, 2010

AAAAGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Why would she call me at 4:54????

I was waiting on the lady from the unemployment office to call me. I went to the library at about 3:45pm to do some work and to wait until 4:30 to pick Tonya up from work to take her vehicle to the mechanic. I put my phone on vibrate in my pocket because I didn't want to draw any attention to myself. I left at 4:30 and when I got to Jenny's I noticed 2 missed calls. One was Jenny and the other was the unemployment office. Why oh why oh why??? I will be in that office first thing in the morning!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...