Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interview went well

I got up at about 7:30am and my car started. I put the key in and it started. That let me know that the temperature was warmer today than it had been. Sure enough when I looked at the thermostat on my car, it said 25 degrees. I have not had trouble starting my car all day!!!

That's how this stupid defect works. Even though it's still cold, because the temperature is higher than it was before, my car starts. When the temperature drops again, it won't start. Mark my words.

So I was a little concerned about that because I didn't want to get into my car and it take 20, even 30 minutes to start. That has been the case these last few days.

I got there in plenty time. I met with Mirinda, Kim and Jennifer. I was a little apprehensive because I didn't know that I would be meeting with them. I know Kim and Mirinda from working with the school district. The interview was short. Not longer than 30 minutes.

I'm just gonna hope for the best. But, after meeting with them, I'm sure the job pays more than $10 an hour. This is a job that takes a lot of skill-not just answering phones and making copies.

The good thing is that they want the person to start December 20. So I will know this week!!!

1 comment:

  1. good luck I've got my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...