Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Crippled Car

I had to put the donut wheel on my car because I don't have any money to buy new tires.  I'm not supposed to drive on that very long.  I hope I can buy a new tired next week.  My car looks really deformed with the tiny donut. 

Mel called me today to ask me if I had the people at Farm and Fleet look at my tire?  I hadn't thought about that.  I went recycle my car battery and they could have looked at my tired to see if I could have gotten it plugged and they could have put it back on.  I wasn't even thinking.  So, my tire is in the back of my trunk.

I went to the University after I got everything together.  I stayed there until about midnight.  I am so tired today.  I got up at 8 this morning and took my clothes to the laundromat.  I was so happy to have money to wash my clothes.  I was running out of stuff to wear.  I needed a clean shirt to wear the other day so I got one out of our clothing room.  Fortunately, it was a new shirt with the tag still on it. 

Mel always ask me if I need anything.  In the two minute conversation we had, he asked me I needed anything.  I wanted to tell him that I needed a warm place to sleep tonight or a place to go take a nap, but I didn't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...