Friday, December 3, 2010

Ineligible

I got a letter in the mail that said I am ineligible for unemployment benefits.  I've been working and paying taxes since I was 17, why am I ineligible.  The letter didn't even say.  Naturally this would have bothered me and I would have been worried and frantic, but there was a calm in my spirit.  I have $2 in the bank, my gas tank is on E, my car note is 59 days past due, I'm sleeping in the cold and when I am read the letter I was calm.  Thank God for peace!!! Because I freaked out when I lost $50 and that wasn't good.  I was so stressed a cold sore popped up. Ugh!!!

So, I just left the unemployment office because they don't pick up the phone and the man told me that there was inaccurate information in the system.  I didn't put in inaccurate information, but their system generated inaccurate information.  He fixed it and told me that I am eligible for 26 weeks of benefits.  My first check will be next Wednesday.  Thank God!!!  Now I just need to find a place to lay my head at night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...