Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Uplifted

I went to church yesterday evening and was a little heavy in my heart. I guess, I was just confused and upset at my current situation.

One of the Elders came to pray for me. I didn't want to cry. I didn't even feel enough to pray, but I did and I felt uplifted. I thank God!!!

One thing that I do know is that God is with me and I thank him for being with me!!!

Just like Joseph, when he was sold into kidnapped, sold into slavery, and even put into jail for something he didn't do, God was with him. The Bible says that He won't leave me or forsake me, so I stand on that word and trust God.

I've got a some business to handle today:

1. Going to the unemployment place to figure out what's going on. Apparently, I'm ineligible for some reason, but they won't tell me.

2. Visit the hospital's billing people to tell them that I'm broke and I have no money to pay the bills.

3. Work on some grants that I need to complete before Dec 31st.

4. Apply for food stands. Since I'm ineligible for unemployment, I need to at least be able to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...