Monday, November 29, 2010

Vienna Sausages and Ramen Noodles

I have $23 left from the money my sister and her boyfriend gave me. I went to the dollar store because I left some personal effects at my dads--my Summer's Eve, bath brush, and toothpaste. Grrrrrr!! I hate when I leave my stuff. So I went to the dollar store to see if I could replace my stuff. No luck. Instead of Summer's Eve or a generic brand, I got baby powder that smelled like chamomile. I didn't find a bath brush and instead of getting toothpaste I figured I could get that later because I had a travel size one that I could use. So, I decided to get something to eat. I found Vienna Sausages. Being homeless has reintroduced me to some things that I have not eaten in a long time. This is the second time that I've had vienna sausages in over 15 years. I also got a 6 pack of Ramen Noodles. I was reminiscing about my college days. I haven't been this broke since then.

I left the Dollar Store and went to Walmart to pick up a pre-paid cell phone. I got a Tracfone for under $10. It came with 20 free minutes. When I got back to the office at the church I called the places that I had applications and gave them my new number. I haven't called anyone else. If they need to get a hold of me, they can email me. Also, if I need to call someone I'll just use my gmail. I'm not sure if they can call gmail back, but I'm not gonna worry about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...