Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Gonna Marry You

That was what Coach told me on the phone today.  He called me around noon to ask me if I missed him. I didn't want to answer him.  I actually didn't want to think about him at all.  Why is he doing this to me?  I can't take another emotional detour.  I've got too much to work out than to be fooling around with a man who doesn't know what he wants.

We chatted briefly.  I asked him why he won't let me help him with his situation.  He said he didn't know what I was talking about.  I told him that he said that he's been going through a lot and I might be able to help him.  What I didn't tell him was that I looked him up on the Circuit Clerk's website and saw the violation of the Order of Protection and the Assault and Battery charges.  He said he wanted to see me.  I told him that I couldn't see him tonight because of church.  We'll see when the next time he's gonna call me.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...