Sunday, November 28, 2010

Job Application

For some reason I just decided to look at the job postings.

There is a job for a life skills coach. When I saw it, I just kind of shook my head and felt a wind of exhaustion. The thought of applying for a job that I'm qualified for, that I would love to do, but still not get makes me tired. Ugh!!!!


I just passed it up and let it go, but I think I"m gonna apply for it. I'm supposed to be applying for jobs anyway as requirement of my unemployment, so I'll apply.

There is one problem:

It's at a school that I applied at about 8 years ago. The principal is the same principal that interviewed me and didn't give me the job. I'm not sure if she's gonna remember me, but I'm gonna send my resume and allow God to be God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...