Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thermal Socks Rock

I bought 2 pair of thermal socks when I was in Kewanee visiting my dad. They were on sale 2 for $3. The regular retail price was $6 each. So I got a deal. The temperature dropped from 49 degrees to 33 degrees and my toes were toasty. Thank God for thermal socks!!!

I drove by the apartment building where he residential manager will be living. I rang the doorbell and no one answered. I'm not sure if no one answered because no one lived there or because the doorbell didn't work. There was a Housing Authority vehicle parked in front of the building. I don't know if that meant anything, but I did notice it. When the position was advertised it said that they were looking for someone immediately. Well, it's been a week and I haven't heard anything. I called the Director yesterday to update my phone number. I left her a message. I'm gonna call her again today to ask a few questions. I just want to know if they have someone in mind already. I don't want to go on hoping and praying if they already have someone in mind for the job.

I've got a full schedule of work and I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...