Saturday, November 20, 2010

Squatting

This is the first Saturday in 4 weeks that I haven't had money to get a motel room. I haven't have any income this week, so I think I have about $10 in the bank. So, I've been at the university since 6pm and I think I"m going to squat here in the employees lounge. I don't think the cleaners come on Saturday, so I think I may be the only person here in the building.

I did't realize all of this until about an hour ago when I noticed that all the lights were off in the building and I had been sitting there for over 3 hours and no one had come by at all. I said a prayer that no security would come to this room. I'm gonna turn the lights and tv off and lay out on the floor. I'll set my phone to wake me up at 7am to get out of the building.

God be with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...