Friday, November 12, 2010

New Hairstyle

A friend of mine told me that she was braiding her own hair.  She said that she watched a video on youtube that showed her how to do it.  I told her that I would try my own.  I started on yesterday and so far, I've gotten about a quarter of my head done.  I'm gonna be working on it today and tomorrow, so that I don't look tacky on Sunday for church.  When it's done, hopefully it will look like this:

Nubian Twists - Brunette, Kinky hair, Long hair styles, Twist hairstyles, Styles, Female, Black hair, Adult hair, Kinky twists, Nubian twists hairstyle picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...