Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm Afraid

I'm so afraid to look at my online bank statement.

When I got paid on Friday I had to use a lot of my money to help out with a project at my church.  I also spent money to get a room for the night, so I didn't have much left over for gas to go to work in the other city.  So I wrote a check.  Actually I wrote 2 checks.  I also loaned my friend (the one who let me sleep at her house) $40 because she really needed it and I borrowed $70 from her in September and didn't pay her back until a month later.  So, now I"m afraid to see if those checks bounced.  I can't afford to pay for bounced checks but I don't know what else to do when I need gas.

Father God,

Please help me out with this.  I don't think I can take it if those checks were bounced.  There are only 2 gas stations that take checks without having to run them through telecheck system.  Those gas stations also serve cold sandwiches, hotdogs and hot pockets, which I buy to eat because I can't go to Walmart or Kroger to buy groceries.

God, please help me!!!!

1 comment:

  1. are there any programs in your area that can help you and your family

    ReplyDelete

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...