Saturday, November 6, 2010

He Hears Me When I Pray

For the past week, i've been struggling with cold feet at night.  I tried sleeping with my shoes on, wrapping my feet in extra layers.  All to no avail. So last night I just prayed that God keep me warm and keep my fee warm.  This morning, I woke up and the temperature was 22 degrees.  My feet were quite toasty.  I thank God that He hears me when I pray.

Last night I went to see the much anticipated, For Colored Girls.  LOVED IT!!!!!!!!  I've loved this choreopoem since I was in the 9th grade.  I co-starred in a local version of it at the community college here and I fell in love with it all over again.  Tyler Perry did a phenomenal job!!!!!!!  I can't wait to go see it again.  Actually, I can wait, I have no money to go see it again.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...