Friday, November 5, 2010

My Feet, My Hair, My Eye

I can't seem to figure out how to keep my feet warm. I have three layers--two blankets and a fur lined suede coat that I use to keep warm at night, but for some reason my feet stay cold. I think I'm going to try a few more layers. 

My hair turned out to be cute. It wasn't quite like the picture that I showed. It was more like this: 



I hope these people don't mind me using their pics. I"m not brave enough to put my pic up yet.

So, my hair is cute for now. I hope this last about 2 weeks. I takes me about 3 hours to twist my hair and I let it dry overnight, this is a 24 hour process.

I woke and my one of my contacts was gone. I couldn't figure out why my sight was so blury, but it wasn't until I was trying to read something that I realized that between the time I went to sleep and the time I woke up, my left contact went missing. UGH!!

I don't have money to get new contacts. I'm not sure what to do. I've been driving really slowly and carefully to make sure I don't hit or run over something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...