Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Interview

My interview is on Monday at 1pm.  I"m excited, but I'm also nervous.  When I submitted my resume, I omitted my M.S. degree because I had applied for a job that only required a high school diploma and that job didn't interview me at all. So I was thinking that this job would discriminate also.  However, when I went to my first interview, she was looking for someone with my educational background.  So, I sent her my resume with my M.S. degree on it.  I hope and pray this doesn't disqualify me.  I know that you aren't supposed to simply omit information, but I wasn't even thinking that I would get an interview. let alone a second interview.  I'll be praying for God's favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...