Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Homelessness is not good...

...for my cholesterol.  I participated in a health and wellness fair on yesterday at the university.  I did a pulmonary screening.  I had to take a deep breath and blow really hard into this tube.  My lung capacity was not that great. I then had my glucose and cholesterol checked.  No glucose was great.  My cholesterol was horrible.  It was 219 and I hadn't eaten anything since the evening before.  My homeless diet is taking a toll on my health.  I need a kitchen and a stove to cook some healthy meals.

In other news...

I've found a new place to park.

I stay at the Econo Lodge on Saturdays because I have no where to iron my clothes for Sunday morning service.  Plus, the bed for the night is wonderful.  So, I figured that I could just park in their lot throughout the week.  The hotel is small, but parking there has turned out to be good for the past few nights.  The only issue is that there is this one guy who smokes every morning at 7am, so he opens his window and smokes.  My car is parked right outside his window.  I think tonight, I'm gonna park in a different spot.

I have no news about my resume.  I emailed it on yesterday morning.  For some reason, I"m expecting them to call me to tell me that I am disqualified because I didn't tell them about my degree.  This is nerve wrecking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...