Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving

I was a little sad because I was thinking that I would be spending Thanksgiving alone in my cold car, but my sister called me and will be sending me money to buy gas to pick up my brother, nephew, and niece and drive them to Kewanee to spend the holiday with my step-dad. She's gonna send me $100.

I haven't heard from the job prospect. That makes me a little sad. I did get my letter from unemployment and I am going to be getting the maximum benefits. That is good. I need to to return some paperwork to their office today. I saw an RV for under $3000. I think I may work on getting me one. There is an RV park here in town. From what I heard it doesn't cost much to park there. Of course if I get into the transitional home program, I won't need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...