Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I had trouble sleeping last nights, so sometime between 4 and 6am I heard rain. When I finally got up, there was ice covering my car. I laid back down in the back seat of my car and covered my head. I did not want to face the day. When I finally got up to go to the college to shower, I found out that it wasn't just rain, it was freezing rain and now it a little past noon and it's still freezing rain. The forecast calls for rain on tomorrow also. UGH!!!

I decided that I"m gonna travel home tonight to the St. Louis area and crash at my aunts. It doesn't make sense for me to get up at 6am tomorrow when I can just drive tonight. So, I won't have to be out in the freezing rain. The only problem is the tires on my car are not that great, so I pray for traveling mercy. I pray that it's not raining in St. Louis and I pray that the rain doesn't freeze on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...