Monday, November 22, 2010

My Jeans

Because my trunk is not that big, most of my clothes are in storage. So, I have a limited wardrobe which is fine with me. Consequently, I wear the same jeans over and over. These are my favorite jeans. They are by JAG. And I bought them about a year ago. Because I wear them everyday they are becoming worn where my thighs rub together. This is so frustrating because these are my favorite jeans. They are comfortable and because they are jeans, I don't have to wash them often. Now I have to find a new favorite pair and I have to send these to be repaired. I found a company on the east coast that restores worn jeans called Denim Therapy. It's fairly cheap and I'm gonna send my jeans as soon as I get some excess moula.

My bills are overdue. I have a storage bill that was due October 14 and November 14. Now the bill is over $80. My car note is also past due. I owe $40 from October and my November payment will be due at the end of this month. My cell phone bill is also past due. I think I owe about $130 from September and October. I'm sure the November bill will be here soon.

God, I need some income so that they won't sell my things in storage, my car won't be repossessed and my phone won't be turned off. Father, please help me, in Jesus name!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...