Wednesday, November 24, 2010

She called

My sister called me. She said she's been trying to call me all day. Yeah right!!! I've called her, my brother has called her. She then said that her phone was dead so she couldn't get the messages. I"m a little ticked and unsettled right now. Despite the fact that I don't want to be alone for thanksgiving, I'm having second thoughts about spending the holiday with them. My attitude changed when I heard Kevin's voice. Kevin is my sister's boyfriend. He is my age--33-- and my sister is 20. I'm not hating on the fact that she's dating an older guy, it's just that she was only 17 when they started dating. There's a whole back story that I'm not going to get into now, but I'm just breathing deeply while I go to Money Gram to get the money that she sent me. I'm gonna call my aunt to ask her if I could bunk on her couch tonight.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...