Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Where do I put my clothes?

I'm going to pick up my brother, niece and nephew to take them to see my dad for thanksgiving. We are going to be staying until Saturday. However, my trunk is filled with my clothes. Where do I put them so that we can use the trunk for their overnight bags. I can't put them in storage because my bill is overdue and the company has locked it. I think I'm gonna try to store them at church. That's the only place that I have access to that I can put my things. I'm gonna work on folding everything nice and neatly so that I can use as little space as possible.

The temperature has dropped dramatically. It was 69-72 degrees for the past few days. It rained on yesterday evening and the rain brought the cold. This morning when I woke up it was 33 degrees and my feet were cold.

I haven't heard from the job prospect. I hope I hear back from resident manager job. That would be perfect for me. I also haven't heard back from unemployment. I'm not sure how long it takes to set up for unemployment, but hopefully I can have it set up by the end of next week. I have to pay my car note or they are going to come looking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Does That Affect Your Values?

 I met this guy..... Oh boy..... We shall call him Dell. Dell and I met online on FB dating about a week before Christmas. During that time ...